McAllen Leagal Services
Our McAllen law practice offers legal services focused on accidents, defects, personal injuries and wrongful deaths. This is what we do, and all we do. As a result, our expertise is laser-focused on holding those responsible for injuries and wrongful deaths accountable.
Each personal injury or wrongful death case we take on will be handled by an experienced attorney who draws on this expertise while also crafting a legal strategy based on the unique facts, circumstances, and evidence surrounding your case. The legal services provided will likely vary based on individual needs. However, some of the more common legal services we offer are detailed below:
- 24/7 on-call phone service -- We realize that accidents don't pay attention to the time of day, so we don't either. That's why we are available 24/7 to take your phone call.
- Free, no obligation legal consultation -- Our initial consultation is always free, and there's never an obligation. During this time, you will have the opportunity to ask questions, explore various options, receive recommendations, and get a better sense if our attorney (McAllen) is a good fit for your needs.
- Personal injury or wrongful death litigations -- This is one of the most powerful options in our toolbox.
- Automotive and commercial accident claims -- The other side has likely "lawyered up" -- have you? Even if your insurance company is handling your accident claim, you'd be well-advised to get your own attorney.
- McAllen mediations, court proceedings, depositions, hearings, etc. -- An attorney will attend various meetings, mediations, hearings, and legal proceedings on your behalf. We will also file all necessary paperwork with the court should you decide to file a lawsuit.
- Settlement meetings -- Many cases are successfully settled out of court. If an offer's on the table, we'll certainly look at it on your behalf. How we proceed will, of course, depend on the nature and facts of the case.
These are but a few of the many legal services that may be included should you retain an attorney. All are offered on a contingency. Thus, you don't pay until we secure a settlement or judgment. Contact us today to get started.